lördag 6 oktober 2012

When it comes to family, there is blood :) but when you behave badly and just set it? How much is the host family when really? Something that I've learned you should never behave badly towards his own mother, for it would not be for her, you would not exist .. Okay you have a dad with but in the end it's mother-which determines ... But when it comes to their siblings, how far should you go / how much should you have to put up with that to call it blood is thicker than water? This is not only my family but also others around me? I have lost my sister because of certain things and I thought we had solved it but apparently she has big problems! They make their choice .. : ( But then we come to another person .. person has behaved very badly and mixed up my daughter and husband bypassing the children at all ... but you have to move on and talk about it, or? I can not just shit in public, but to tell the truth, is it wrong of me? I'm ambivalent .. Obviously, I am contrary to this person and are close to me, so how can I solve this?? You might not believe this is my problem but I care so much about others ... good and bad .... : (

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar