måndag 3 september 2012

Uh

Do not at all on weekdays; (get anxious every Monday. I know why .. I'll tell you .... It has been my big kids to do .. Have got a bad idea it will plump one letter in the near future where it says a lot of things so I have to do even more to prove how much he lies and blackmails me. On Friday I received a call from the police, who I had spoken to earlier who said then that I would do a police report and I did, even told her that they were spending it and how disappointed I am ... Police go out with it in the newspapers and on Facebook that you should make a police report if you are a victim of crime, regardless of crime but in my case, it would be a crime in a close relationship. But it happens hell nothing. Moreover, it is not the police's job to prosecute people, but it is the prosecutor of the lay it down as soon as they receive notification. do not know how many police reports person received, with evidence, yet it will be closed and yet man is doomed from before the same thing. When will my big question .. WHY? All those times you've sat down at the police, I really criticizing them .. It i would come to the right that I got on Friday was told that I can request a private opinion of the prosecutor why they put it down. since the person in question blackmails me and psykar me and use the kids against me, talking so much shit about me, for the kids, schools , family law and others, it's psychological abuse and it is a crime, it is said the., it's not just me that psykar it's also the children when he says that he does. Been thinking a long time now to make a police report and were more motivated When this police said it did :) Update on the follow ... The training went well today :) jogged most of the time, jogged 2.6 km in 27 minutes, not bad I think :) Proud Burned not that many calories about 270 pieces but on the other hand, I do not train to lose weight so it is not so sure, I hope. Now I return to my game Have a wonderful evening all hearts

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar