söndag 19 augusti 2012

:(

Think I know why I have been so hard to leave my little girl in kindergarten. Is afraid she will disappear as with my grand kids. Now of course the situation is not at all so with my partner and young daughter but I've been afraid of anything that has to do with her. Is afraid of losing her that I've done with the big kids. Sometimes I wonder why I was born. I was born just to fight? If I would have had the slightest idea that my life would be like this I would have never got my baby. It's lousy to say so but I really try to give them a safe and happy childhood has always done it. But unfortunately, so does their dad ruined it with all his nonsense talk. I can not understand how he works really? How the hell can you talk shit about one's child's mother? He concludes that they are not harmed by it?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar