tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Guten morgen :)

Wednesday morning So far, a wonderful morning, it's been a while since I felt that way. Sitting here drinking my coffee to start the day with a workout :) 've Said it before but it has not happened but today. Exercise 30 minutes in the morning and then I run in the evening too when my guy has come home. Realizing one thing yesterday, was supposed to eat after training but I was not hungry, half hot sandwich I had in me, but then when I would sleep, I was really hungry. Can not work without breakfast in the stomach, every morning I eat two eggs for breakfast, rest a while and clean it because then I run the tape :) Today, it will also call the children's teachers to get some info but am very worried about it because I do not know if he has said something stupid: ( Love peace and understanding :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar