lördag 25 augusti 2012

My evening ;) blink blink

Hm ... What should I say? Have been very tired during the day because I have allergies and for some strange reason you get so tired when eyes become swollen .. My boyfriend talked to his old buddies that they would meet but because I felt like I did, I was not in the mood to meet people ... Told him he could not go himself but he said when he said WE ... Time passed and my beloved daughter wanted to take a walk so I went in and washed and made ​​me ready. They came here and there was a glass of wine .. We decided to go with these two people to another family that offered good food, drink and the best companion :) Crayfish! I do not eat crayfish YIKES! Have had a wonderful evening with the world's best company, is so happy for the people I have and will meet in the middle of life .... Much love to the <3 Lillian sleeping and waiting for my partner's nephew to hear from ... The night is young for the part but of course so waiting my pillow on my date :) Lecture tomorrow all beautiful dude

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar