torsdag 23 augusti 2012

;(

Here comes all the emotions at the same time. I knew the panic attack would turn on me: ( Now I have to think positive so I do not get a panic attack. I will not die .. Do think that I feel that I'm alive :) There is much that has happened and much is going to happen just now during the weekend. Do not know if it's happy feelings or negative feelings just know that anxiety is where it sits. Think positive! Think positive! Yikes, I say what this is tough. Hope that some breakfast in my stomach makes me feel better, not because it has to do with it yet. What to do if not to get rid of these unpleasant thoughts and feelings? Thinking about how my children are doing great. Right. I had sent a message to my girl a while ago and I got a reply that they are doing well, but then took the boy over her phone and answered. He took her property, it was not him I sent the message to. She is an individual and can answer yourself. I think he was wrong to do not so. It's their dad's style, in days. Just not the boy get the same behavior as his father, power and control freak. Sure, he has a tendency already in many ways. Feel sorry for my girl to have to endure, wondering how she really feels? Next week, I'll call the school when it should be interesting to then I will hopefully know if he said anything plus I know how it goes, even if they have only gone to school for a week. Ugh huh this is tough. Do not want it like this, it's not just me who fight for everything to be fine even my mother helps me, but right now she does it mostly because I can not stand, do not have the urge when you only have setbacks. I just have to wind down then do I get started again. Thank beloved mother for helping me. There is no better person than you <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar