torsdag 30 augusti 2012

Finally fuckin´ friday

Good morning! Today is Friday and it is liked very much;) Really love Fridays because my guy is on leave for two days ... Have a little anxiety about the future, given that we're having lobster feast, really love to have people go home on the food and drink but since I have come into the training now so I focus so much on it :) And I have a feeling that I will be hungover on Sunday and there is nothing I strive for me to train. So I have already planned my Saturday :) Wake up, breakfast, cleaning, preparing, at 17, working out, drinking protein drink, showering pause :) Eat lunch, continue to make to order, make-me and then the people :) Will stick to max 4 glasses of wine (should also drink water from wine glasses) to the last at 22 after it becomes water, lots of water. Add me at 12!! For when I am fit for fight on Sunday ... Maybe it's flippant to bed early when you have people at home but it may take them. I have really changed the attitude to alcohol ... It has much to do with a hangover and then with the training :) It's smart thinking, I think. Some of the people coming are pretty good at drinking so that means that my partner will drink a lot so he'll be hung over on Sunday, but it's not my headache hahaha :) Hug hug

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar