fredag 24 augusti 2012

Yeah!!

My unpleasant feelings are gone, for now :) Now I feel good. The training is over and the protein drink I've had in me, so now it becomes a shower and tanning. Now start my day with euphoria for today we'll look at Sean course and hopefully meet him. God eh I long to see her reaction. My guy is just as happy he ... As I have said so many times, it will be so nice to get away and find something else to think of ... Sure, I wish that my baby could follow but now it is as it is. Oh yes .. Talked to mom before and she told me that she had made ​​contact with family law. The lady there said "we can not force him to get in touch with her" Hello? As we sat there, she said to both of us especially him it is important that children have contact with her mother and now she has changed their attitude? Is not they there to help and not hinder? When I talked to her last week she said that I wanted to meet the children but what the hell do I contact with then and ask for help? Both my mom and I think she's oproffesionell because you do not say so. Nah now I have to start my day so that I am ready to go at 15 because then comes my man and we'll get Uncle ... hug hug Ps i always use google translate :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar