onsdag 29 augusti 2012

hello again ;)

Tomorrow is Friday, finally fucking friday .... The best day of the week :) Sitting here with my morning coffee and waiting for my breakfast to be ready so that I eat, for now I'm hungry. After a while it becomes workouts, me like :) Me and my partner got the agreement that we would work out together but oh eh wrong you can be, it shows that he is not training people. So it's just as well that I run my own race, even if it is boring to train yourself .. Soon it's time to start training at the gym so you can increase the muscle but since I have social anxiety, I get train social skills first :) Thinking of going down to the mother, her dude training course at the gym and then I can go with him so he can show me some exercises and the days I do not go to the gym, I work out at home :) clever huh? Now it's breakfast Hug hug

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar