onsdag 15 augusti 2012

Good night my love

Must tell you ... We live in an apartment and that means we have the best neighbors, not everyone has it. We eat dinner and drink well, we lend to and with each other's things and then I'm not talking about sugar hihi As of tomorrow I will tell you things for you .. it will be like a book, a chapter every day, plus some updates on what is happening in my life right now. I hope you do not get confused! Gothenburg Kulturkalas has started and when we are there, I will take a lot of pictures that I post on the blog .. You will have to follow my life as it is today in pictures plus you will get to read about how I have lived so it will be like two blogs you should read :-) Now you have read out of the ordinary ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar