måndag 20 augusti 2012

good morning again

I wish my life was simple. That I do not have to fight my way through the day, worse is it when my partner is at work when I am alone. Then all thoughts; ( Thinking often on what I can do more for everything to be good in terms of the relationship with my grand kids but realize that I can do so much more because they are under his control and power. There is no one who can say anything to my father is always right. I've tried to explain to so many times that there is someone else who can tell them what I know and what I want for it, no one knows, only me, but they do not believe in me. I can not understand how people can talk so much shit about another person and think that you do not damage them involved. It's not in my world. Woke up at 4 in the morning, lying in bed and cried but it ended up that I got up an hour later and sat on the coffee. A 30 minutes later, as I lay on the couch and fell asleep. But still really tired. Do not think it will be a good day today, but I'll make the best of the situation do not want my daughter's world will crumble to the middle has collapsed. She is everything to me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar