måndag 20 augusti 2012

;(

Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone who reads my blog and if there is it, I wonder huh they have thoughts about everything I write? Everything in the blog is true. I have a piss life that I have lost hope. Does not matter what I do, I think I do everything for everyone that it will be peaceful and harmonious for all but apparently it's just wrong for no satisfaction. Aimed much criticism of Swedish legal system, it sucks. Have not got anything good treatment at all and I have lived here for many years. I do not know what to do anymore, is just so great desire to write a resignation letter but so selfish, I am not. I know huh people say about a person who kills himself. That they are selfish. But what do we have the right to say so? To the person in question can not be bothered to live longer and wish to exit? A person who has lost hope of ever? Are we saying that if the person that we are hurt and betrayed? But that person then? I will not kill myself because I would never do that to my daughter, but when it comes to the big kids, I would not live longer. But it is not their fault but their dad. He has done so because I have had these thoughts and feelings. He has turned those against me completely with all the crap talk about me, plus I did not get the chance to say anything to them because I can not hold on; (Have a wonderful evening all <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar