tisdag 21 augusti 2012

Hi

Last night I slept okay but uneasily. I can not understand why all the thoughts going at night? On the day, you are busy with other things but they are right there, but at night it is terrible. The last couple nights I have not wanted to go to bed because I'm afraid, afraid of what the night will be but I have to sleep. I fall asleep quite quickly but then I wake up and have been really hard to go back to sleep. Was told yesterday that one hears on me that I do not feel well, it was not fun to hear. But I know that it's true. This with my baby takes all the power out of me. Fighting my way through the day and realized that I did not want to stay here, want to move to another city and start over. It does not work so unfortunately because my partner has his job here and it is not easy to get a new job here in Sweden. This weekend, it might be adventurous. Maybe we should go to Småland to watch my daughter's idol and maybe meet him. My partner's parents are known here in Sweden, or rather, in the past, so they've got good contacts so to speak. You may keep your fingers crossed that this is the way. What an experience for my daughter. Is it so should I take many cards as you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar