söndag 26 augusti 2012

We waited for him to get in touch, but the clock was ticking on so we decided to sleep :) Feeling great good despite the wine yesterday but realized that the medication, asthma medication that I take makes me shaky, really hard. Luckily I do not need to take it every day just when I meet the cats and I do that only when we are here. Today it's journey home, away well but at home is best! Later today in the evening it will be well, I imagine the exercise band to burn off some of the weekend's intake of food and drink .. Next week there will be crab / shrimp party at home. Really fun .. The advantage is when they're home, so you can lie down when you want. Do start looking at 12 o'clock for some hours later to go to bed. It's just like that my body is set at certain times because I get really tired. Now it's breakfast :) Hug hug

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar