måndag 27 augusti 2012

Monday morning! Do not like Mondays for the creeping anxiety in me because of my feelings and my big kids. But it is just to do the best. Will some calls this week to check things plus I'll find out what that dude named last name because I think he can come up with great tips and advice. As I understood it when we sat and talked at the camp :) This week should I run training for at least 45 minutes on the tape. I've gone up the pounds I would so now I can not go up more if there are muscles would say :) It's pretty hard to know if it's muscle or fat you have gained for looking not change the body itself, or? But on the other hand, I think the body begins to "shape" itself but I can right out there and ride as well, but because I enjoy it so I will not give up on your workout as I usually do. Is tired of feeling bad because I am so weight dependent. Like this morning when I stood on the scales stood at 51.6kg and it was a long time ago I weighed so much in the morning. Must work must continue to be motivated :) Now I drink my coffee ready then start the day for me Have a wonderful day everyone;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar