söndag 19 augusti 2012

Good morning ya´ll

I do not know what to do! Where the police yesterday and talked to the about my grand kids and their father. Wanted to make a notification of handedness with children but given that school starts tomorrow, I get to wait until then. I can not get hold of the kids and he does not respond when I try to connect with him. I know they are in Norway, but they have not received my permission and I have made ​​it clear to those but they do not care what I say. I am up to speed all the time, can not relax'm really worried. What if they do not come back. He can not do this, he needs to talk to me first because we have joint custody. Am so tired of this it has been doing on and off for 10 years. Feel so sorry for the kids because he talks so much shit about me, not only before they even schools. It is psychological abuse when he does what he does. You should never talk shit about the other parent. Now I drink my coffee to make myself prepared for the day. Rix FM Festival including Dead by April, we will download and watch later today :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar