söndag 26 augusti 2012

Finally at home :)

Now we've been home for a while and I have unpacked everything, booked washing time so when it's Monday morning, I have no direct household demands on me :) But I will still make my routines before the training. I stood on the scales when I got home now I do not go up more now I'll start building muscle haha It will be exciting to see how this will end .. On the way home, as we sat in the car as I thought about my life and what I want. It's a lot but mainly bring order to everything associated with the big kids do. Do not feel motivated to something else before it is finished, however, believe that it will never be finished. I am a person who always say what I think and think and it's not always I think about me, but then I take the consequences for it. I'm not smart but I know a little about a lot. Likes to be seen and heard to a certain limit. Want a blog where people understand my message with some parts that I write about. It's everything you want in life, but this is not always you get as you want it? I just do not know how I should proceed? Anyone have a tip? Googling a lot on how to reach people but me and computers do not work. Send links and stuff but I do not get it: (Now we will soon have dinner, yummy chicken casserole Lecture soon hug <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar