onsdag 22 augusti 2012

;/

It was a great workout in 20 minutes. It's tough to walk on the band, it's harder than taking a walk down to the Old City and back. The sweat just runs off one but there will be a 20 minute walk in the evening with;) I do not know how it works in other countries with people who have kids and the parents divorce. If you meet the wrong person here, it's over for our legal system sucks. That is my opinion. I would never recommend anyone to go to the authorities to get help for it, we must not. It is something that you have to grab myself. I've been living like this since I left my big baby's father. Everything worked fine when he did not see the children because he had every kind. But because he made ​​me believe that he had changed and he was, after all, the children's father so I changed a little bit, even though people said I would NOT do it. I will not go into details right now, but they will certainly gradually in various posts. I repent today. Should have listened to my lawyer and everyone else who told me. The children's father rule the roost everywhere. I will not do what he says he will keep the kids away from me. Continued

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar