söndag 26 augusti 2012

good night

Do you have suggestions for something I can write about anything under the sun :) Is a talkative person who always say what I think and think and stand with me in my views. I am quite happy in a debate if I have something under my feet :) Never talk shit about people but just say what I think about the person in question, of course one can be accused of talking shit, but then you have to account for what they have said. I'm not much for fashion, there are so many others that it is so I do not need to be one in the crowd haha, always go with the clothes that I'm comfortable in :) Make the other hand, I love. Like the makeup in different ways :) The hair is oxå important. I bought hair extensions two years ago and have used it once. Can not set it up yourself, even if it is with clips. Is a pretty happy person who wants to become even happier :) despite the situation that prevails, but my motto is oxå that you only live once and you do not know how long. My dream is to become a public person, not a celebrity, but a girl / lady who is the face of all children and women (even men) who have each exposed to all kinds of abuse. I have my past and still live in it to some extent, and therefore it is very important to me that I get to connect with the right people, maybe in politics? For a while I thought about becoming a police officer but I have put on the shelf. I do not know .. I'm just babbling on now but I know what I want and one day it will happen, patience. Good night all hearts

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar