torsdag 23 augusti 2012

Good morning

For me it's not a good morning; ( Yesterday betrayed me the person I thought was closest to me. (Not talking about a family member) I was told things that I did not believe because I have made ​​an effort to be quiet and show good mood despite that the situation is as it is and it is not easy when I am so sad and upset as I am right now. Struggling me out of bed every single day because I have to have my little girl to think about and thank God that I have her . But anyway. When I heard this, I was really sad because now I feel like I'm living in a lie., I who have each quietly, trying to nOT show anything, just existed. But it was clearly not where. not only that the person took the things that were unimportant, but did not want to give up. Those things were not at all to do with it, when I was still sad. was also told that the person is tired. this person is as well informed as I am but I have done things that it wanted no matter how evil it has done, but because the person who said it did, I think it may have taken it more personal than the right to recognize and should do. this person might be hurt given how it is but can not relate to himself without blame me for feeling bad. I do not know what to believe because it speaks in riddles., I do not know how to solve this as it is always me who takes responsibility for everything. alone, living in a relationship with a person who I love more than anything, but he's not the talkative person. he never wants to talk about something while I am a person who wants to talk about everything, which cuts it between us. otherwise supplements we know each other very well :) all love him <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar